Broccoli Crust Lamb Chop, Makhni Sauce, Ghee Roasted Asparagus , Saffron Mash Potato By Chef Ashish
Checkout this exciting recipe while the taste is same like Indian dish but present in a different ,manner
This dish is the combination of international ingredients with Indian taste as I used broccoli for the crust which enhance the flavor of meat , then I made makhni sauce which is almost like butter chicken gravy , I cooked asparagus in ghee instead of butter and olive oil which gives tremendous flavor to asparagus .So check out this recipe , may be on next holiday you wanna try this
Ingredients for Broccoli Crusted Lamb Chop, Makhni Sauce, Ghee Roasted Asparagus , Saffron Mash Potato
Lamb chop 1pc Salt to taste Rosemary - a sprig Black pepper 2g Red chili powder 2g Cumin powder 2g
Ginger - garlic paste 1tspn
Broccoli Grated 100gms
For Makhni Gravy
Chopped tomatoes 2 cups Cloves 2 (Laung) Cashewnut (kaju) 4 to 5 pcs Oil 1tbsp Butter 1tbsp Cumin seeds (zeera) 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp Chopped onions 1/2 cup Chilli powder 1 tsp Fresh cream 3 tbsp Garam Masala 1/4tsp Dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi ) 1/2 tsp Tomato ketchup 1 tsp Sugar 1 tsp Salt to taste
For Ghee Roasted Aspargus
Asparagus 4 pc Desi ghee 1 tsp Salt to taste Chopped garlic 1 pc
For Saffron Mash Potato
Large potato 2 no. Cream 1tbsp Butter 1tsp Saffron a pinch Salt to taste
How to cook Broccoli Crusted Lamb Chop, Makhni Sauce, Ghee Roasted Asparagus , Saffron Mash Potato
- Clean the lamb chop . Take out the excess fat and marinate it with ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, chopped rosemary, olive oil , salt, pepper, red chilli powder and keep it in refrigerator for 10 to 15 min.
- For broccoli crust - Grate the broccoli and keep it on side
FOR SAFFRON MASH POTATO
- Take a pot put water in that , add salt . Peel the potato , wash it nicely and then cut the potatoes in equal dice and put the potatoes in the pot
- Once the potatoes boiled , take out the potatoes and mash it nicely. Take a pan, add cream in the pan and add saffron in it . Let the cream boiled and saffron infuse in it . Add mash potato in that , add seasoning and last butter and keep aside
FOR GHEE ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- Take a pan , put ghee in that , add sliced garlic and asparagus . Sauté it a little until it gets nice brown color and then put it in the oven for 3 to 4 min at the temperature of 200* c and then keep aside
FOR MAKHNI GRAVY -
- To make Makhni sauce , combine the tomatoes, cloves, cashewnuts and oil with 1/4 cup of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth pulp
- Strain the pulp using a strainer and keep aside. Melt the butter in a broad pan and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the ginger garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds. Add the onions,sauté on a medium flame for 1 min
- Add the strained tomato pulp, chilli powder, fresh cream, Garam masala, dried fenugreek, tomato ketchup, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 min. While stirring occasionally. Keep aside to cool . Blend in mixer till smooth
Use the Makhni as required.
- Now make your grill or pan hot enough , take out the lamb chop from freeze and put it on the grill , cook well from all the sides and put it in the oven at the temperature of 170*c for 12 to 14 min..
- Take out the meat 5 min. Before it finishes apply broccoli crust by applying bit of mustard on to the lamb chop and put it back into the oven .
- Assemble the dish Take a nice and clean plate , pour the Makhni sauce onto the plate , add broccoli crusted lamb chop an, ghee roasted asparagus, saffron mash potato
Enjoy the dish .....